AprilleLegacy

Aprille Legacy

I'm a self-published author from South Australia. My first book, Soul Fire, is a YA fantasy romance.

Lilies For Love

Lilies For Love - Felicity Pulman Very much enjoyed, and I kind of like how long it's taking her to find out about her mother and father. Leaves the backbone of the story, while new plots crop up.

I especially like the scenes between Janna and Hugh. I usually hate romance, but there's something about this one that I like. It's so inappropriate, as Janna constantly reminds us (and rightly so!) and I like how cautious she is. Not once does she 'throw caution to the winds' or anything stupid. In fact she leaves at the end of the book with even saying goodbye to Hugh! She knows they're too different to have a lasting romance and is trying to distance herself from him, while staying true to her quest. That is true character strength, and I admire it

I can only hope my local library makes with the goods tomorrow! (late night hours). I have 4, 5 and 6 on order :D Allegedly I've read 4, according to my Goodreads, but I remember little, and 5 and 6 are complete mysteries to me! I'm eager to finish this series - I've been reading it for about seven years now, I think.