AprilleLegacy

Aprille Legacy

I'm a self-published author from South Australia. My first book, Soul Fire, is a YA fantasy romance.

Water

Water - Heather     James Mild spoilers. Don't read if you haven't read [b:Fire|17210391|Fire (Elements of Power, #1)|Heather James|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1357401992s/17210391.jpg|23691695] and if you haven't, you're mental. Go read it.

It's been a long time since I was this emotionally invested in a book.

When I wasn't reading Water, I was thinking about it and getting annoyed when things were stopping me from reading it, pesky things such as friends coming around, my car, eating, sleeping, etc.

I absolutely adore this series. I love the universe and the characters, and discovering them all over again was just awesome. My spirit animal, Roxy, is still kick ass, despite being head over heels for Brae, and it was her chapters I loved most. She's gotten so used to being the bad guy that it's just normal for people to hate her, and watching her not give a damn about that was just great.

Jasmine lost A LOT of brownie points with me in this book. I'm biased towards Roxy because I can connect with her personality a bit more, but something Jazz does towards the end caused me to literally gasp out loud and stare at the screen for a few minutes. I did not want to turn the next page because I knew it would be confirming it. I must've looked so affronted (luckily I was reading in bed).

But Jazz has some explaining to do in the next book. I desperately hope that Roxy kicks her arse to be honest. I got to the end of this book without realising and turned the page to the author's note, and I flicked back and forth wondering if my kindle had stuffed up the pages. But no, that was indeed the end and ohhhhhhhhh my goodness you can't leave it like that!

I need the next book in this series more than anything else right now. Like I said, it's been a long time since I got this caught up in a book. I'm not usually a huge romance reader but I NEED THIS BOOK.

Team Broxy.